Thursday, June 13, 2013

REVIEW GUIDELINES

Owwwkay. First post. This blog will mostly be about reviews on the stuff I'm into. It will be written in English or Tagalog or both. I'll be using the following guidelines and try my best to avoid spoilers:

1) GENRE. Lots of sub-genres for books, series, or movies today. Aside from the main genre, I'm just gonna say if it's more on the serious or funny side. If there's action or intense love scenes (usually for romance novels).

2) PLOT. If I find it easy to read/watch. If the scenes are related and necessary for the story.

3) POINT OF VIEW. For books only. 

4) CHARACTERS. Thoughts on the main characters and/or the villain. Or any characters that got my interest.

5) MEANING. What impression does the book/movie/series gave me? Maybe a realization about life or something.

6) COMPARISONS. If there are similarities to existing creations.

7) OTHER DETAILS. Scenes I remembered or have issues with, my favorite scenes, and the best dialogue.

8) CONCLUSION. Whether it was my cup of tea or not.

9) RATING


Please don't let my reviews stop you from purchasing the following books. Who knows what you'll experience with it? ;)